• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cheers and Jeers

I'm a little sad to realize the summer is almost over for me. There are some students back on campus for preseason and trainings. I still have a jam packed to-do list to complete and now there are meetings I have to attend. I know it has to come to an end but I always wonder where the summer went. I have yet to make it to the beach. sigh...

Anyway, I'm tired today so I'll just list my current cheers & jeers.

Cheers to getting my bedroom carpeted this Friday.
Jeers to having to move the contents of my bedroom to the living room.

Cheers to getting out of Otown for a few weeks.
Jeers to commuting back and forth for work from the GFE (for above reason)

Cheers to the exciting Olympics.
Jeers to me staying up so late watching and having to get up so early.

Speaking of the Olympics.....

No comments: