• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pop culture

I was really excited for Shawn Johson finally winning her gold medal last night. I'm a huge gymnastics fan so I just wanted her to have a gold medal to bring home as well. Yay!

While I was happy about that, I was really sad to learn that LeRoi Moore from Dave Matthews Band died last night. Apparently, DMB still played a show last night and dedicated it to him after they learned of his death. Sadness.

Obviously, I'm posting right now to avoid doing a pile of work. And of course to keep you all updated in what I read on MSNBC.

1 comment:

C said...

I don't have anything compelling to say about much, except that I'm commenting to keep up appearances.
I HATE August.