• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's That Time of the Year

There is less than a week until work gets really busy again. The college students come back on Friday and that means back to meetings galore and the constant flood of e-mail and phone calls. Don't get me wrong, I like working with the students and I am happy to see them come back. I also enjoy the relative quiet of my summer. So instead of thinking of all the things I didn't do this summer that I meant to, I've composed a list of things I'm looking forward to in the next month or so (in no particular order)

1. The DNC this week (Obama mania)
2. The big wedding next weekend
3. Getting my new highlights
4. French manicured nails
5. New Kids on the Block CD coming out in September (seriously)
6. Hearing Rory Kennedy speak
7. Fall decorations
8. Visiting the Fenimore House and Fly Creek, etc.
9. Sex and the City movie coming out in September
10. David Sedaris September 28th with my Cslap!

2 comments:

Beth said...

hey- I'm going to fly creek in September... you should go then! I'm not sure the date yet, I'll keep you posted. Also, I love the high school pics!

C said...

I'm up for Fly Creek with Sam, but not Fenimore in the same day - I love Fenimore, I really do, but Sam would be dangerously bored. You know. WORD I can't wait for Sedaris Twice, How Nice - I was just thinking about that today ~ ~