• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday Flashback


I'm feeling excellent today. I slept in and then decided it was time to run my errands. I managed to get some new Egyptian cotton sheets on sale (love it) and decided I needed to get my hair cut. I haven't had it cut since the big donation in February. I really hate the way it gets styled after it's cut. Do they really think I want curled under bangs? I mean REALLY. It was in a pony tail as soon as I reached the car and I will make it cute the next time it's washed. I've also decided that I'm going to get highlights. I have never colored my hair and I still a little hesitant but I feel like a few highlights won't hurt and I need a new look. So that's my big hair news. (I know you are all on the edge of your seat!)


Now I'm at the GFE watching the dogs while the family is at some parade somewhere. Normally the dogs don't need much attention but today I got here after my family had left so I opened their bedroom door where I expected to find Tobey in his crate. Not the case. He was out of the crate, and had destroyed anything he could find. There were shoes, books, hats, my brother's baby book (?), etc. strewn about the room. He's outside right now, quietly thinking about what he did. hee hee.


My friend posted some old school pictures of the high school days on facebook and I wanted you to join me on memory lane. Big hair and all.

This was on a Chorus Trip to England. I really did think I was going to be the next Debbie Gibson.

Slumber party

Two words...pegged jeans.

Those were the days! :)




2 comments:

C said...

These photos rocked my world. A little Debbie Gibson, maybe a little Blossom too. Funny story: one of my HS bffs was Barbara. Barb's mom was always hating on how we dressed (a little bit heavy metal) and she said to Barb, "why don't you girls dress more like that Debbie Gibson? She seems to have such style!" and Barb says, "Mom, she wears bike shorts under tu-tus." Now I can't guarantee those quotes are verbatim, but you get the idea.

Angie said...

How cute! Love the pics