• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gracie's Big Day


Today my little Gracie had to be groomed because her fur was getting so matted. While most people wouldn't have a cat groomed unless it was entering a cat show or something weird, I had to help my little feline friend out. She's not a very good groomer (as the vet pointed out when she was a kitten--she might as well have slapped me--I have a cat that doesn't like to do her hair...where did I go wrong?) so I felt the time had come for Gracie's first hair cut. When I picked her up the lady warned me that she had racing stripes from where she shaved but Gracie was in her carrier and I couldn't fully appreciate her "new do" until we got home.
After I stopped laughing, I managed to get some pictures.



She was really thirsty from the ordeal.


Poor thing. I almost feel bad for laughing at her....almost.

3 comments:

sara said...

you PAID someone to do that????? poor poor kitty! =)

Angie said...

Poor Gracie!! Maybe you could put a bow in her hair to make it look cute? I'll be home on Sat. so I will talk to you then. Hope you are having a good week!!

C said...

I like it - it's a little hobo, a little urban decay, a little I'm so cool, you can't even STAND it. Tobey looked like that when they shaved his leg for surgery. I cried though, but probably because I was preggo at the time.