- Eat a nutritious meal. Or eat Chicago Deep Dish pizza in honor of Senator Obama. There was a McCain option too but the Obama choice was more WW friendly.
- Read up on all the important issues.
- Called the Board of Elections again to be reassured that I am indeed registered to vote.
- Got my electoral map ready to go for tomorrow night. I'm the nerd that actually marks off the states as they report in. Don't sweat me.
- Washed my hair so I'd have cute hair in the morning. I think election day equals nice curls. Besides I'm sure that the local newspaper will snap a photo of me going into the booth. Obviously.
- Painted my nails this great new shade It's important to have a nice clean manicure for selecting an elected official.
Happy Voting to All!