Yes we can.
Not surprisingly, I'm pretty happy today about the election results. I spent last night glued to TV with a glass (or a bottle) of champagne in hand and tears in my eyes as I listened to our President-Elect address the nation. It was amazing! I fell asleep hopeful and satisfied. Now, I know that many people in my life don't agree with my political views (most of my family and a few friends) so I won't use this as my forum to talk about my views because I respect other views and there are some issues that I'm quite conservative about. I just want to remember how I feel today. So there. I'm done now. Until the inauguration.
And speaking of winners, I received an award! It's my first blog award too. So thank you to The Randomness of Meghan. She has a cute blog and I really enjoy reading and am glad she likes mine too. :)
I would like to pass it on to:
1. Frogspot because I absolutely wish I could be as clever as her when I write. I heart her!
2. The Pink Owl because she's always got cute nails and fun things to say.
3. JadedJill because she's super sweet and keeps it real. :)
4. McPhee Family Adventures-- she's one of my favorites and I love the pictures of the kids.
5. Brock and Ava because she got me into this blogging business and I love it thanks to her.