- I'm thankful that my family is healthy and lives close enough that I can see them whenever I want.
- I'm thankful that for my crazy and great friends that all make me laugh and make me a better person for knowing them and allow me to be me. (And this is for the friends that live close and the ones that are too far away to see everyday.)
- I'm thankful that I have a career that I love and that I work with great people.
- I'm thankful for all the kiddies in my life and for my friends for allowing me to be "Aunt Allison"
- I'm thankful that Obama was elected President. :)
- I'm thankful that Andi was so generous to let me keep Sadie because I freakin' love that cat.
- I'm thankful that my life is full and happy and I can find humor in just about everything.
I could really go on and on but those are the ones I want to share right now because I'm hungry and can't wait to eat some turkey. I hope you are all having a lovely day with friends and family!