• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One a Day

I've always tried to take a multi vitamin but I sometimes forget and the bottle might go untouched for many weeks. So to make sure that I am indeed taking a vitamin everyday, I've implemented the use of this handy little pill organizer. It sits on my counter so I see it daily and can make sure that I'm taking my vitamin.

In the last two weeks, I haven't forgotten once.

Oh, how I love it when things are organized! It really does make life much easier. (And Gracie approves)

3 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Awesome! I am sure this is a great method! I had debated this because I, too, wanted to take a multi-vitamin. I try to put them where I would see them each day, but somehow I still forget. Maybe I should put them in a handy case. Hmm...

Jaded Jill said...

You go girl! I have been good about talking my multi vit until today - i didnt think it would mix well with a stomach bug and vomit!

C said...

I recently started getting much better about remembering my vits, and wadda ya know, my one freaky-always-ripping fingernail finally grew in without splitting! Yay vitamins, and Kudos on your new habit.