• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Friday, January 28, 2011

Don't Mess

I'm getting ready to go late night roller skating for work (yes, I work with college students) and I just discovered the new OPI collection coming out this coming week (Feb 2)  and by that, I mean I follow OPI on facebook and they posted a video demo of it.  So I googled it and I think I'm going to really enjoy the colors in this collection. 

I hope my JCP ladies are going to get these colors in.  And I wonder when OPI will realize I should be working for them...

Have a great weekend!  I have a big weekend of roller skating, Syracuse basketball and snow tubing ahead.  Yay!

1 comment:

~ Mama said...

Ooo that blue is screaming my name!! Have you seen the OPI Black Shatter Topcoat? I'm on a hunt for it this week!!