• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Friday, January 7, 2011

Twirl Girl

The first week of January is weird. It's back to work for me but there are no students and it's kind of slow socially because we are all getting our lives back on track after the holidays.  So that makes for a kind of boring blog post, right?   Well, since I featured my shoe wish list, today will be about perfume.  I haven't ever done that before.  But I discovered a new one recently and that deserves a nod here on the Lipgloss Lounge.  Besides, if anyone ever wants to send me a random gift in the mail, you'll have plenty of ideas.  hee hee.

Romance by Ralph Lauren.  So pretty and feminine.  Love it.  Plus, the packaging is pretty. 
I normally don't enjoy celebrity fragrances, but I really love this one.  My friend Tara had it with her on a trip once and I "borrowed" some from her while I was getting ready one day.  Um, it really is...lovely.  And Sara Jessica is classy so I feel okay about it.
My all time favorite perfume is Estee Lauder Pleasures.  I absolutely adore this scent.  It's delicious.  It never makes my head hurt and always smells fresh and pretty.  It's almost difficult to like others because I love this one so much.  Love. Love. Love. 
My friend, Jill gave me a sample of a new scent recently (Twirl by Kate Spade) and I wasn't sure how I'd feel so I didn't use it immediately.  I decided to give it a try and I opened the little sample packet to find this quote on the package.  I was immediately intrigued.  How cute is that?  I want to be the girl with a cocktail in my hand and confetti in my hair.  Fun!

So I tried it and am happy to report that I don't just love the packaging, but I adore the scent.  It's wonderful and pretty.  I enjoyed catching a whiff of my myself after I put it on.  And I didn't want to wash my scarf after i wore it because it smelled so delightful.  I am definitely going to buy a big bottle soon. 
So there you have it.  My favorite scents that come in a bottle.  What list will I compile next?  Stay tuned.

What are your favorite fragrances?

No comments: