• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Kitty

January really annoys me.  There never seems to be a lot going on and there's usually snow on the ground.  I spent the weekend in my house, watching the entire season of Weeds on Showtime and trying to catch up on some projects.  

After we got some snow last week, I decided to take my little Gracie outside to play in the snow.  She is an indoor cat but has a big curiosity about the outside.  Sometimes that makes me sad.  I'd love to live in a place that wasn't near a road so she could go outside and play and hunt and all the things that cats do outdoors.  But I'm selfish and I like her too much for that.  I want her safe and warm and cozy in my house.  Besides, she's too cute for the other neighborhood cats anyway.  They'd be jealous of her good looks and her high end cat food.  Clearly.
She really liked walking around the deck in the snow.  She kept shaking her legs because she wasn't sure exactly what it was.
What the heck is this stuff?
She wanted me to pick her up and snuggle her. She was purring REALLY loud. 
No, her eye isn't glazed over.  I guess the flash caught it in a weird way.  But how cute is this cat?
Happy January!

No comments: