• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Friday, April 1, 2011

Think Spring

The first day of April and there was snow predicted.  Luckily, it only snowed a little. It mostly rained, but we definitely didn't get the amount of snow that they were warning.  All I know is I'm completely sick of winter.  I mean I hate winter all the way through but this year it's creeping into spring and that's really annoying. 

In spite of the weather being so silly, I started putting out decorations for spring/Easter.  It's a little "If you build it, they will come". 

A cute little chick plate.
 A ceramic basket of eggs.  I need to do something more creative with the basket though.  I'll come up with something.
 Cute plate.  I think I got it from Cracker Barrel.
 I saw this in a magazine a few years ago and thought it was cute.
 Not spring but I put something in the birdcage I got a few weeks ago.  I need a cute plant but this is a good filler until I get something else.
 Also, not spring but I got a set of note cards and thought it would be cute framed in my room.  And I had gotten this frame at the dollar store.  Cheap, easy and fun. 

So now that I've shared the beginning of spring decorations at Club Chestnut, I hope that Mother Nature logs in and reads and decides to reciprocate with some more spring like weather.  Fingers crossed!

Have a great weeekend!

No comments: