• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Sunday, June 26, 2011

In with the Old

It's rare that I have a day that I don't get out of my pjs, but today was one of those days.  I was a little down in the dumps so I stayed close to home and only left the house for a quick errand.    I did have some projects I was working on and some cleaning to do.  So that's what I did.  Thrilling.  I wanted to take a nap but didn't get to that. Or to finishing my book.  Or grocery shopping.  
I took a few fun pictures of "treasures" as I puttered around.

These skeleton keys are going to be used in a frame.  I thought this was a cool picture though.  They are laying on my back step.  Maybe I'll take a good picture of this and frame it.  Hmm.
 I got this scale yesterday.  I put it outside and put a plant on it.  I think it looks very rustic and cute.
 And I got a few new mason jars.  I put some scrabble tiles in this one.  I was going to write something on the tag but haven't gotten there yet.  Maybe I'll do it sans tag.  We'll see.
I'm happy that I have a mostly clean house now, even though I don't know where today went...

I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: