• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Saturday, June 18, 2011

This and That

I have been a slacker this week.  As a blogger that is.  I'm not sure that anything all that exciting happened all week.  I've been getting some stuff done around the house and relaxing at night.  I also hurt my Achilles tendon (at least I think that's what I did) so I've been trying to make that feel better so I can start running again.   Oh, and playing with my iPhone.  I'm pretty much in love with that phone.  I don't miss my blackberry at all. 

I took Friday off from work and spent the day running around.  I had a dress fitting for my bridesmaid dress and then a pedicure with some friends.  Then I headed over to Jill's house to dog sit for her dog Cedar and her parents dog, Isaac.  They were all headed to a wedding out of town.  So the boys and I had a nice weekend together. 

Isaac and Cedar relaxing while I made favors for a party.
We got to bed early because I woke up early to go yard sales with Angie and Sabrina.  There were a few good sales.  My favorite thing of the day was this birdcage.  This particular sale had lots of antique birdcages.  I was hesitant at first (because of my lack of coffee) but I'm so glad I ended up getting this.  I think it's great and I can't wait to clean it up and find a place for it. 
And I found this cute chair for $5.  I don't even need to do anything to it.  It's probably going to go in an entry way or something. 
And Sabrina gave me this for my "travel" room.  She got it at a sale a few weeks ago while I was out of town.   And Angie gave me the little table that it's sitting on.  They are good to me.
After yard sailing, I came home to the pups and we went for a nice long walk.  My Achilles started bothering me a little bit again.  Ugh.  But it was a beautiful day yesterday.
You can't really see them but Isaac and Cedar are running side by side. 

Cedar's saying...hurry up! 
After dinner, my Dad came over to my house and we worked on a little project.  I'll tell you about that tomorrow. 

It's been a great weekend so far.  It's nice to spend some quality time doing low key things and playing with cute puppies!

Happy Saturday!

No comments: