• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Monday, June 27, 2011

Mezmerised

 I'm exhausted.  Whew.  Today was the first day of "vacation" and it was pretty full.  I woke up to go grocery shopping at 6:30 am.  And then the day kept getting busy from there.  A trip to a junk store with my friend, working on wedding frames for Jill, spray painting, a walk and dinner out.  

So I'll get right down to Mani Monday.  I store all of my polish in a jewelry holder (both sides are filled) 
 And I have a stand that has all of the nail supplies I need.  But there are a few things that I need EVERY time I do my nails.  Enter this bucket. 
 It holds all of the essential supplies I need while doing my nails.  And since this happens every few days, I like to keep it all together so I can be the most efficient.  So this bucket includes:

Nail files
Buffer
OPI Base Coat
Washcloth that I use to when I smudge the sides.  I've had this one a long time and you can tell. I wash it often, don't worry.
Out the Door Top Coat (Love this stuff)
Seche Vita Top Coat
Nail corrector pen
Having all the the major supplies definitely helps me.  I don't have to go digging around to find the essential products from the drawers.

And since I've been spray painting and crafting it up on my day off, I don't have a good polish on today.  This is the last mani I did last week.   It's called Mezmerised and it's really blue.  I do like it.  It's   kind of like Dating a Royal by OPI.  It's pretty sassy. 
I will definitely wear this again soon.  Essie is quickly becoming my second favorite brand.  I'm committed to OPI but Essie is GREAT. 

What polish are you wearing?
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

What is all this junk shopping without me?? I'm hurt, let me know next time. I'm off all next week.