• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Monday, June 13, 2011

Party in my Cabana

It's Mani Monday again.  I can't believe it's been a week since the fake nail trial.  Weird.  Unfortunately, I'm not wearing anything new and exciting.  But I am wearing something I haven't worn in a long time.  Party in my Cabana by OPI.  I love this color.  It's a little more pink than the picture shows. It's a great color for any time of the year but I think it's fun in the summer.  And great for a pedicure too. 
It's funny that I'm wearing a summery color and it's actually kind of chilly here.  But you know what they say--Think Pink and Be Happy!  :)

What color are you wearing?

1 comment:

Angie said...

You are going to be so proud of me. I got two new essie colors over the weekend. My goal for this week is not to have chipped nails. Ha Ha