- I have been looking forward to the beginning of July for a while. Because it meant the wedding of my good friend, Jill. She married her long time boyfriend, Vinny this past weekend. It was an incredible wedding. I'm actually a little sad that it's over.
- Before the wedding, I did several projects around the house that I'll post about soon. I was feeling creative during my week off. This involved a lot of spray paint.
- I'm not working my normal hours for this month. Today I started working another program for students coming to college early. It's going to be a fun month.
- I'm pretty sure my Achilles tendon is damaged. I can't wear flats and I limp everywhere. I'm going to seek medical attention very soon.
- I got the Kate Spade iPhone cover that I wrote about last week.
So that's kind of where I am. I realize this is a boring post, but I'm literally fighting to keep my eyes open while I watch my shows tonight.
I'll be back tomorrow...or soon.