• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 1: A Picture and Some Facts

Day 1:  A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.



1. I would buy a new nail  polish color every single day if I could (shocking, I know)
 
2. I hate cottage cheese and everything it stands for. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

3. My favorite day of the week is Thursday and have no idea why. It may or may not have something to do with the TV line up on NBC from my childhood.

4. Eminem helped me stay in graduate school. True Story. 

5. I wish I could write something so clever that it could get published. That will never happen though because I'm a terrible writer and am not as witty in writing as I am verbally.

6. I went to elementary school in Virginia, middle school in Florida,  and high school in Holland.

7. My career goal was to be an elementary teacher since I was a little girl but I got sucked into higher education and now my career goal is to be a Vice President for Student Affairs. Although, I never rule out teaching 3rd graders completely...

8. Eight is my all time favorite number.  I don't have a real reason but I think it has something to do with symmetry.

9. I keep a spreadsheet of every book I've read since 2002.

10. One day I'd like to write a children's book.  I have an idea but has yet to materialize.

11. I think coffee is wonderful and think it's weird when others do not. I'm only half kidding.

12. I am fascinated by royalty. I once printed the Line of Succession to see if I'm on it. I'm not.

13. I want a PhD in the next 10 years even though it makes me nervous when I say that because I don't think I'm smart enough.

14. I have a tattoo on the top of my foot. It's small but it's very meaningful and it's easy to cover up.

15.  I had a different last name when I was born (for about 10 months).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You MOST DEFINITELY are smart enough.

I had no idea you used to have a different name. ME TOO!!!!!

Our friendship was meant to be!