• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Monday, February 7, 2011

Treasured Item

Day 7:  A picture of your most treasured item

Meet my blankie.  Yes, blankie.  I don't sleep with it or anything but I love it.  I loved it so much that when I was little,  it was wrecked.  So much so that I was made to believe it was gone forever at one point.  I was sad by that. 

Then when I was in college, my family and I were at my great aunts house.  She gave me a package and inside was my blankie redone.  I guess my parents had given it to her on the sly to repair.  To this day it's one of my favorite material possessions. 

I am  having a sad night so I think this might to the night that blankie actually stays in bed with me.  You know, for old time sake. wink.

Happy Monday!

No comments: