• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Someone I Miss

Day 6:  A picture of someone you miss

Don't be offended if your face is not the one featured today.  I miss a lot of people a lot of the time.  I have friends and family spread out over a lot of places and some that have passed on so this is hard to narrow down to one. 

So to keep this simple--I miss my friend Cristina.  She moved about a 1/2 hour away from here in September and we haven't quite been able to coordinate schedules for any real quality time.  And I really miss her.  Thank goodness for facebook.  We need to get ourselves together, girl! 
 And I also wanted to mention that I really miss my parents dog Gabby.  I don't go to their house much anymore so I rarely see her and I miss that face.  She is the sweetest dog, ever. 
xoxo to all my friends and family!  I miss you all....