• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Monday, February 14, 2011

Bucket List

Day 14:   A picture of something you want to do before you die.

There are lots of things I'd like to do.  I have a list, actually.  But one that is visually appealing for blogging purposes is to visit Scotland.   Actually, travel in general.  I sometimes regret that I wasn't old enough to really appreciate my travels from my younger years.  I would give anything to go back and see the tulips in Holland now.  I didn't quite appreciate it then.
I need to get a new passport.  I didn't make resolutions but I think that will be the one thing I resolve to do in 2011.  And then...the world is mine. Eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Traveling is one of my favorite things to do. Visiting Scotland is on my list too.