• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fear

Day 26:  A picture of something you're afraid of.

Now, this is something that you should all know about me.  I think cottage cheese is perhaps the most disgusting thing ever.  I have never tasted it because I'm so fearful of the taste that I can't even get it close to my face.  YUCK.  I don't even like to be near someone eating it.  So I'd say I have a strong enough dislike that it makes me fearful.  yikes.

But my real fear is fire.  I am always concerned about fire in a building.  I always think of my escape plan in new places.  I really worry about getting my cats out too.  It actually really makes me feel scared thinking about it.  Especially getting my cats out. Ugh.  Terrifying.

This wasn't a very uplifting one today.  I think this has been my least favorite one. 

No comments: