• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Favorite Band

Day 12:  A picture of your favorite band or artist.

Pretend you didn't know.

I didn't always love the DMB.  I came to them a little later (post college actually).  I loved them but I don't think I truly appreciated them fully until a few years ago.  And now, I'd be glad to be a groupie. And just for fun, I thought I'd list the shows I've seen.  I actually had to search through some old photo albums for ticket stubs to remember the first few shows.

May 26, 1999--Giants Stadium
August 4, 1999--Hershey Park
August 29, 2000--Saratoga Performing Arts Center
July 29, 2001--Saratoga Performing Arts Center
August 5, 2009--Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
July 13, 2010--Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
November 5, 2010--Times Union Center Albany
November 6, 2010--Wells Fargo Center Philadelphia

Can't wait for the next show!

No comments: