• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Foto Fun

I am so glad it's February!  I felt like January was long this year.  Tomorrow we will be getting  a big snow storm so I have already decided that I'm staying home and working from here.  I am kind of excited to be snowed in for a day.  I think it's because I planned ahead and am anticipating the day at home.  I think it'll be filled with doing some work projects and cleaning my house.  Perhaps I'll throw in a nap and some couch time too.   Did I mention that I also have all of next week off too?  It's rough around here....

Anyway, February also means I'm going to do something different here at the Lipgloss Lounge.  Two of my bloggy/college friends started doing the 30 Day Photo Challenge.  I wanted to play along too.  So I've modified it to 28 days to contain it to February.  It'll be fun and something different to do.  Of course, I'll still update about the other random stuff that happens in life, too.

Day 1: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.

Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

Day 4: A picture of your night.

Day 5: A picture of your favorite memory.

Day 6: A picture of someone you miss.

Day 7: A picture of your most treasured item.

Day 8: A picture that makes you laugh.

Day 9: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

Day 10: A picture of something you hate.

Day 11:  A picture of something you love.

Day 12: A picture of your favourite band or artist.

Day 13: A picture of you taken over ten years ago

Day 14: A picture of something you want to do before you die.

Day 15: A picture of someone who inspires you.

Day 16:  A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.

Day 17: A picture of your biggest insecurity.

Day 18: A picture of you when you were little.

Day 19: A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.

Day 20: A picture of a  physical feature you love.

Day 21: A picture of your favorite book.

Day 22: A picture of something you wish you could change.

Day 23: A picture of your day.

Day 24: A picture of something that means a lot to you.

Day 25: A picture of yourself and a family member.

Day 26: A picture of something you're afraid of.

Day 27: A picture that always makes you smile.

Day 28: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Ready.  Set. Go!

1 comment:

Mrs. S. said...

I think I may do this as well! I am home on maternity leave, so this could be fun. I will just be a couple of days behind, so I can finish up in March! Fun!