• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Don't Drink the Water


This kind of grosses me out. I am a little freaked out by fish. I've had a few pet fish (RIP Scout and Elle the Homie Fish) and I'm fine with them when all is well, but if I think about their squishyness it freaks me out. In any case all these little fish got new homes tonight. We had a program on campus to give the first 200 students that lined up a pet fish complete with a little carrying case bowl. Great idea. I just hope they live longer than 24 hours. I mean, what if this is the thing that pushes the homesick, socially awkward student over the edge when his/her new fish friend is belly up next to his/her bed tomorrow morning? I can just imagine the parent phone call after that.

I'll report back if I notice any excessive toilet flushing around campus.

1 comment:

Beth said...

love notes?
Anyway, did you see the thing on the news about the little fish that give pedicures? How do you feel about them? Do you think your foot stank would kill off some of the fish? I'm betting that fish can't smell... but if they could, they may tell you to wash your specials before coming in