• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Friday, September 26, 2008

Old Crow

It's official. I don't enjoy Meredith Grey. (For those of you that don't follow...she's the annoying character on Grey's Anatomy.) She is self-obsessed. Her "person" got stabbed by an icicle and she STILL managed to whine about her love life. Ugh. Annoying. Maybe she should start a blog so she can release some of her feelings. I mean really.

Despite the annoyance over a fictional character, I enjoyed craft night at Sabrina's. Sabrina is a very talented crafter and came up with a very cute project for us to do tonight (fabric silhouette) Normally, I consider myself pretty crafty. Tonight was not my night. See below. If you receive this for Christmas, pretend to like it.

I'm kidding. Maybe.

The good news is I am going to make fabric covered canvas' for over my bed. It will be fab. And crow free. (hey, it's good news for me)

4 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

Her character was on my nerves tonight too..

Okay, Where did you get the Election button.. I want one for my page. I love the pink and green.. I will admit. I don't want the same one as you.. but I was hoping they have buttons for both canadates..could you point me in the right direction?

Angie said...

Last night was fun! And don't give me that crow for Christmas...

Weeksie50 said...

Thanks for helping a girl out..

I hope your Friday is fabulous..

C said...

I think it looks neat, I'd like to see it in person.