• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Product Placement

It's a slow news week with me. Work is busy. I'm still behind. I left work with the intention of getting my nails done, but instead I ended up going to dinner with Melissa and Alisha. After we stopped at Bath and Body because I wanted to get one of those cute pumpkin candles. Along the way this is what I found.

I think it'll work wonders for my nighttime routine. I just put it on and I'm sleepy already.
I'm a sucker for cute socks and slippers. And these are cute.

And of course I had to pick this up because it was $5 with any purchase. I'm thinking of the holiday party. Or David Sedaris.

No pumpkin candle.

Obviously I'm feeling very product friendly today so I might as well add the most exciting thing that happened materialistic wise today. I know a girl that works for Coach. I mentioned that I loved this bag. The Leather Business Madeline. She said she might be able to hook me up. It comes with the bow. How very Elle Woods.
Do you think her discount is 95% off?

1 comment:

Rach said...

When you get your nails done, you must noted the color you pick- if it's an OPI color of course.. just out of curiosity. I've been looking forward to getting a pedicure this weekend myself but who knows when I'll actually get this done. ^_^
Thanks for the comment. I'll try being awesome- but no one is as awesome as you!
LOVE the coach bag you have picked out. I think I saw something similar- but I don't know who it's by.
I may not see The Women this weekend because the friend I'm going with I don't think would appreciate the story line this moment in time. Maybe more humorous approach would be with My Best Friend's Girl with Kate Hudson and Dane Cook. I really don't like the humor of a lot of modern movies because they're require no brain cells, but this actually looks rather entertaining just for laughs sake- so I may go.. I'll keep you posted. ^_^