• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

On the Ball

My friend Tara and I implemented the balance ball as our desk chairs last week. Apparently, it helps to strengthen your core and helps with posture. I figured I'd give a whirl and so far, I'm loving it. It's actually comfortable to sit on for longer periods of time. And if it helps me to get some sort of ab workout while I sit reading e-mail--even better.

I actually had a student come in to the office and say "It's true, you are sitting on a ball" His girlfriend had told him and he wanted to verify. Proof that it's a good conversation starter at the very least.
Also, I wanted to share the bag-o-the-moment. It's a simple tote from Old Navy and I HAD to have it. Not only for its message of sustainability, but because Green is my favorite color. For obvious reasons, of course.

Happy last day of September!

6 comments:

sarahmaria said...

Love the bag!

Angie said...

Love the ball skank! I had one in my office for a while, I loved it!

C said...

I must try this ball business. That bag is so fun. I hate my life at the moment.

Beth said...

where are you? no blogs all week. I know you're alive- I spotted you in pictures on Angie's blog. Have a good weekend :)

Angie said...

Go check out my blog! You have something waiting for you there!
Have a great weekend :)

Weeksie50 said...

I love the bag to cute.
I also love that you sit
on a ball at work.

What a fun person you are..