• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fly Girls

Remember the show In Living Color? I always wanted to be a Fly Girl. It always seemed really cool.

Although there was no dancing involved, today Angie, Beth and Cristina (listed in alphabetical order to not show favoritism) and I had fun at Fly Creek Cider Mill. The kids had a great time in Tractorland and we got to have cider and pumpkin pie (although it was really too warm for either.)


Ryan & Colleen
Cristina & Sam
And my favorite picture of the day...Colleen. I love those cheeks.
After we parted ways, I went to the SPCA to play with the kittens. (More on that another time) It seemed like a good day to run my errands. Really, I just wanted to finish my book on tape so I am finding any reason to drive around. I went to the mall to get my nails done. It seems they had no power. Weird. So I go over to the Evil Empire (aka Wal-mart) and figure I'd have my oil changed and get my nails done at the place in Walmart. Great idea. Work smarter not harder, right? No power there either. Dang. I came home and napped.
If that isn't a Fly Girl day, I don't know what is.

4 comments:

Beth said...

cute pictures! I had fun at FCCM... even though it was a bit crazy there. I wish I could have chatted with you girls more, the kids seem to take all my attention. I would love to go there and actually shop without the kiddies. Next time...

Angie said...

Yesterday was fun! I want to go again this fall and next time I want to go in to the store.

C said...

I don't believe I gave you copyrights to that photo. I'm contacting an attorney.

AG said...

GL&P has given written consent. I asked one of the founders.