• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Monday, September 22, 2008

Random

Cristina posted facts about herself the other day and I thought it would be fun to do it too.

Random Things about Me:
  • I really, really hate chipped nail polish. On anyone. It just bothers me and causes me to judge.
  • I wrote out a life to-do list about 6 years ago. It needs to be updated in a big way.
  • I get really freaked out when someone takes their mitten or glove off with their teeth. Ugh. Yuck. The feeling also applies to pampered chef stoneware.
  • 9 out of 10 times that I cry, it's because I'm touched, not sad. True story. See me in the morning during the Today Show.
  • I've kept a list of every book I've read since 2002 (it's now in excel)
  • I love the smell of magazines and books. Especially new books and magazines.
  • I was voted most enthusiastic cheerleader in senior year of high school.
  • I've never seen Footloose, St. Elmo's Fire, Risky Business, Animal House or Breakfast Club. Even though I was a kid in the 80's.
  • I like containers of any kind. Including baskets and boxes. This may explain my love for bags. The container store is like Disney World to me.
  • I absolutely hate the theme music for "Unsolved Mysteries" I don't know if this is ever on TV anymore but I know I hate it.
  • One of my oldest dreams is to become First Lady. Seriously, ever since I bought a book of the first ladies in 3rd grade, I've been hooked. I once played Mary Todd Lincoln in a play.
  • I can pretty much tell you anything you want to know about Friends or Sex And The City. I have a very good memory when it comes to details of those shows. I should, I've watched them enough times.
  • The longest I've ever lived anywhere consecutively is seven years.
  • I can still remember every word to a song from a Cabbage Patch Kids tape I had when I was little.
  • I really love making lists of just about anything. I keep a to-do list in a spiral notebook complete with boxes to check off when things are completed.

3 comments:

C said...

I haven't seen St. Elmo's Fire. You should really make it a point to watch Breakfast Club. The gloves thing is def gross. I will try to avoid ever doing that again.
It's countdown week:
-the debates (wanna come over and eat popcorn?)
-Sedaris!

Rach said...

I concur on the list making. I have to say I'm one who makes them to. And as far as Cristina's comment about Breakfast Club- I have to completely agree! It's a cult class for a reason! Footloose if overrated, but entertaining. Animal House may have to take president over ANYTHING you have to do in the next 48 hours. For serious.

The Mrs. said...

OMG! You must rent all 80's movies asap!!! You don't know what you're missing!!!!!