• Fashion is about what you wear. Style is about how you live your life. ~Ralph Lauren

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wake Up Call

At 6:10 am I was peacefully sleeping. Only 40 minutes until my alarm was scheduled to go off. I was awoken to the annoying sound of my cell phone. I saw that it was Angie (I didn't answer in time) I immediately think something bad happened because we don't usually chat that early. So I called right back. She thought I had called her because she saw my name on her caller ID. That's true. But I called her last night.

The good thing is that I was up early so I showered and had the intention of finishing my library book (due tomorrow). Nope, I fell asleep again until 8:30. By the time I awoke, my hair was dry. And it was without product so it wasn't nice. Yikes. Only 30 minutes to get ready. What would I do?

Then I remembered with enthusiasm that this may be the perfect day to bring out the beloved CHI. I haven't used it in months. Since May. I've been sporting the wavy look for the summer weather. But today was the day. It was glorious to have straight hair again. A CHI-tastic hair day indeed. And Ava gave me this picture tonight after I watched her for a few hours while Angie had something to do at work. I had to share because it's so cute. I love that we have matching outfits in the picture. It's definitely fridge worthy.



1 comment:

Angie said...

Sorry again that I woke you up! Early morning phone calls are so scary. I love that picture that Ava drew. See you at craft night!